Here is what Amina and Mansoor were doing through out the night:

Amina: Hiding out in my room cuz she was pardafying lol
Mansoor: Chillin, hangin out downstairs with the rest of the world (how fair is that?! yeesh! lol)

Amina: Eating the way she usually does
Mansoor: Being messy as well

Amina: Super bored. Poor girl wasnt allowed to sing or dance lol Thats what you get for getting married lol
Mansoor: Also super bored even though he was actually allowed to do stuff. Like I said ... thats what you get for getting married! lol

Amina: Got pulled up to dance. lol We all know how much Amina likes to dance but poor girl had to hold back. She was actually bobbing her head the whole time she was sitting. lol
Mansoor: Got pulled up to dance and actually danced.
Mom also danced. Surprisingly with my dad! I have honestly never seen that before lol.
and then with Bujo lol

So aside from the dancing and everything Amina and Mansoor were doing ... it was quite an accident prone day. And I have pictures to prove some of it. lol *sigh* here goes:
Accident # 1: So I was trying to take a picture of my Sumo and as soon as I pressed the button ... poor kid fell flat on her face cuz she was running. I just happened to catch this. I did not mean to do it but I always end up getting pictures like this for some reason lol! My poor Sumo! Shes a trooper though. She got up right away and goes "Im ok khala" lol. Poor nunni. hehehe
"Accident" # 2: This thing that we are cleaning up, me and Khurram Chacha ... is my poor blue cool humidifier thingy that makes fog. I got it for my birthday *sniff sniff* from mansoor. And SOMEONE broke it! Oh im so pissed about that! I was so ganna beat "someone" down then I swear to God!!! Anyway! Moving along. R.I.P my coolest blue thingy. *muah* (oh and my white pig shaped piggy bank busted too. UH!)
Accident # 3: While we were cutting Haider's cake for his b day, Shabi Mamoon was standing up on a chair and almost fell over. He didnt fall THANK GOD but you should have seen Haiders face!! LOL
Accident # 4: The kids ... the kids will stay un named lol but kids ... decided to take a plate full of food, drop everyones jackets on the floor and throw all the food all over the jackets and start to rub it on the jackets like finger paints!!! Yeah ... took me an hour to clean that up lol.
Anyway ... theres lots more but point is .... fun day even with all the crazy-ness.
*muah*





2 comments:
great googly moogly!
okay - so i've actually got nothing to say. so, yea, how about them jets?
p.s. i'm assuming the jets are a football team.
u need to stop with the *muah*'s ms. mushy. *barf* (YOU KISSED YOUR DYING BLUE THING!!)
Post a Comment