Have an account?

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Yaaaar!!!

** Song of the Day: Something by R.Kelly **

Man! I am quite dissapointed with the lack of commenting on my blog. Lol. All of you read it. You know who you people are but then you msn me a reply or a comment instead lol. From now on ... when I get an msn comment ... I'm putting that in the comments. Sheesh! lol.
Comment people! Comment! lol

2 comments:

SophiaQ said...

OK OK, Hitler. I'm commenting! Haha. It just takes so much damn effort to hit that annoying "Post comment" button and then go through this stupid word verification nonsense and sign in.....ohhhh, TOO MUCH WORK! Hahaha.

As for packing, good God, it's a biatch! Pakistan packing is the worst kinda packing out there. You can't just throw stuff into a suitcase, grab your toothbrush and run (which is what I usually do). It's like you have to pack for 15,000 people. Oh my God, I really feel for you. Hahaha.

As for Haider, tell him he's going to be SO BLOODY HOT in Pakistan (115 degrees Farenheit!!! In APRIL!!) that he will have NOOOOO time for styling! Haha.

Oh and the foreigners are always the best when it comes to handling accounts. They always clear stuff up for you. Haha. The whities....not so much. GRRR. Haha.

Sarah Q. said...

haha wow. sophie man. you had to make your comment worth while didnt u. since its such a "process" lol. Crazy. lol.