Have an account?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Oh So Funny!

Hi Guys,
I was going through Saima's wedding pictures and came across this one.
I have actually seen this picture before but its funnier now than it was when I saw it.
Look at the picture... whats so funny about it? lol!!!

Want me to zoom in for you??? lol
Alright ... Here you go . . .










.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




























TADA!!!!! LOL
I'm dying here lol.
Whats going on Momin. What the heck happened to you lol

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, i cant believe you just randomly punked momin.

but since your did, i noticed another thing: khayam looks like hes saying 'wtf are you doing momin.. and should i do that same'

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! go momin bhai!!!...

Anonymous said...

you qureshi's are a funny crowd! I can't wait to see your shaadi pics sarah - you're a strange one all by yourself without all the rest of ur clan and since most of the pics will be of you - it should be a funny album :D
u know i loooowe u MUAH

Anonymous said...

oh by the way that anonymous is me - Nosheen. who else?

sixth lie said...

what is wrong with your blog? what did you do to it?

i always said it - well, i didnt. but i'm saying it now. momin is a chick or auditioning for teh alqaida musical.

Unknown said...

lol zaffar u r a cartoon!!!! i swear!!! Momin Bhai... whats with the dupatta!!!! who r u hiding from?????lol

Anonymous said...

I know this was posted a few weeks back, but I just saw it.

In my defence

1) It was cold there (actually it was blazingly hot)

2) Its customary for Muslims to cover their heads during dua

3) IM COMFORTABLE WITH WHO I AM!!

and

4) Always happy to give everyone a laugh.

hahahaha.