First off let me just say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
So we had a new year party as always. Usually every Qureshi new years has been huge and super fun and involves shalwar kamiz and confetti and a million pre midnight countdowns and a million post midnight countdowns and crazy picture taking. However ... I think I was the only one dressed up this year. Hardly anyone was there. My brother was missing in action. Mansoor and Meen never came down. Asma was sick as hell. No one took any pictures. I missed the countdown. Half the people were clueless and didnt know if the countdown that happened was the real one or the fake one. People just started hugging and no confetti was made or thrown. After the countdown everyone just sat down and started talking like nothing happened. It was very depressing. I am super disapointed at this years new years eve party we had and have made up my mind.... I wanna go away for new years next year. Bas! And the year after... we can have a crazy party again. Lets see how that goes. Who knows if that plan will even come through ... know what I mean?? Anyhow... regardless... I hope all of you have a really good year since our 2007 was a rollercoster ride ... hopefully this year will not mess with our emotions so badly. So many good and amazing things and so many negative things all together is never a good thing but hay... we got through it. =)
Anyway... Moving along from the emotional Sarah to the regular Sarah conversations. I have been thinking and you know ... I am really starting to seriously realize how strange everyone else probably thinks me and Iqbal are. lol. (no zaffar ... not que for you to start dissing! lol) I noticed that our conversations are 99.9% of the time about absolutly nothing. Which is okay but when our conversations are serious ... this is what happens:
Me:
k.... haircut still st 3 15 so... i gotta make it ok?
Iqbal:
k dont tell me again pls unless its 245
Me:
lol k dork
Iqbal:
if you do then... you owe me something
Iqbal:
$5 every time you mention it
Me:
pshhhh! not evenI
Iqbal:
k then what?
Iqbal:
you gotta do your dance for 10 seconds every time you mention it
Me:
hahahahahaha thats an interesting request
Iqbal:
yup and i get to tell you when. like if you say it 3 times from now then i get to keep those three dance requests with me until i wanna cash them in got it?
Me:
*sigh* ok but u cant keep more than 3 at a time dammit
Iqbal:
hmm … u cant tell me about ur 315 appt, period! i decide the rest lol
Me:
oh no u dont! thats not fair
** Then Iqbal changes the topic (go figure) **
** 5 min later **
Iqbal:
this reminds me of u: http://xkcd.com/175/
** that link lead to ...... **

(I dont think i do that lol)
** 10 min later ... **
Me:
u done for sure at 2? cuz im done whenever your done
Iqbal:
thats like asking me. i get a dance. Done. dont argue
Me:
oye hullo! u cant trick me! the deal was asking about the appointment... not when ur done. dont cheat iqbal!
Iqbal:
it was time-related. and i know it was a hint. pus u wanted to blog about the 3:15. dont think im not on to you and your round about ways of reminding me. that is technically TWO dances but ill let one slide.
Me:
hahahahah ur such a cheater!!!!!! i dont accept...sorry
Iqbal:
u dont have a choice its been done. one dance
Me:
lol ok fine!!! Loser. and no... u did not win this one... sucker!
And that is just one example of the kind of conversations me and him have. Sheesh.
Oh and he did try to cash in that dance lol.





3 comments:
you didnt even dance when i cashed it in :(
and new years wasnt THAT bad.. you coulda said something good. sheesh
happy new years, pooper
you two are weird.
that's all i gotta say about that.
lol was that actually a conversation????????? im really looking forward to actually meeting u iqbal bhai!!!!!!!
Post a Comment