** Song of the Day: Jesus take the Wheel - Carrie Underwood **
I was going through my text messages on my phone and clearing out a bunch of them since my inbox is now starting to overflow and found a few text messages that made me laugh. These were all serious conversations except for maybe a couple of them but they are actually funny. And if not funny ... then they make you wonder ... what the hell?! lol. And so... here are the text messages in no particular order:
Iqbal: I love you like a fat kid loves cake (Not sure what brought this on)
Iqbal: I will roody poo (does anyone know what a roody poo is? I would assume it has something to do with wrestling?)
Iqbal: Are you underground
Asma: you better be having fun. It hit me yesterday
Haider: Taking pictures and stud and what time iq it there! Also keep up posted about the hotel numbers! Okey dokey smokey pokey jokey (lokey fokey mokey nokey ......)
Haider: Wa gwan! me say me an keear about no pictures Maan! Just bring your roody poo candy asses back! Ya hurd me! Lol ez homie! and ya i do want to see pictures.
Nadia: Happy sharu birthday to you!!
Iqbal: Im a little teapot
Iqbal: ew! my coffee was good
Iqbal: you'll do the talking yo! Why do you think i married you so I could get dry cleaning done with ease.
Someone: Can I start our daily poo conversation now?
Iqbal: I am able. The ability I have. I should add that ability to my resume. (The ability: Plugging in a laptop charger)
There were many more that I used to have which were funnier but I no longer have then or have the patience or time to look for them lol so this will have to do.
C ya!
Twitter Updates
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
WOW! Tink actually, well kinda blogged something that was her own and not ripped from youtube. Congrats Tink! Yes, I am being mean.
I finally have most of Transmetropolitan and it friggin awesome. As a side-effect, I will be way meaner than normal while reading. Why? Because it's fun and I can use Spider Jerusalem as my excuse.
Be prepared. Words to your moms. Diabetes from McFlurries.
Post a Comment