Have an account?

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"Flush"

** Song of the Day: How Do You Know - Enchanted **

I am extremly disturbed at the moment. I realize that I have not blogged in forever and now that I am blogging, it doesn't look or seem like it will be a pretty one but i strontly believe that it is crucial for this information to get out to the "people". I just don't understand how someone can be so inconsiderate and not understand the concept of simple and common sensical etiquette. You guys now must be wondering what can possibly be so appauling to me. Well ... let me just say ... everyone knows that a public washroom is for the public. Public means everyone ... not you. And everyone knows that upon entering a public washroom, you have to keep in mind that alot of other people are also using the washroom at the same time. The people who do not realize this should not really be using public washrooms.

Public Washroom Etiquette:

1. Wait your turn to get into a stall

2. Don't shove the person getting out of the stall to get in. The stall has no feet and is not going anywhere!

3. When you get into the stall and sit down ... don't look through the cracks and spy on people. You think we can't see you ... but we can

4. Don't take a crap. We do not need to witness that.

5. If you have absolutly no choice and you just HAVE to take a crap then DO NOT make noises!

6. When taking a crap ... after you plop ... FLUSH!! We do not want to smell your stink.

7. When you are done taking a crap ... do not touch poeple untill after you wash your hands.

8. WASH YOUR HANDS

There are other things I can get into but it seems like people do not even understand these simple common sensical rules. It grossed me out. Seriously disturbing guys.

Anyway ... Moving along ... Iqbal the other day just told me and Haider agreed that I do not know how to use air quotes. They actually compared me to Joey! I so do know how to use air quotes!! I do not appreciate this lack of apreciation of my air quotes. Even though I am being compared to a Friend lol. Still ... its a stupid friend. lol Anyway I am done for the day... I am honestly too disturbed by the whole washroom thing to do anything so I am going to go.
C ya!

OH before you take off ... this video is a "must watch". So watch it.
I am still dying laughing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a pretty intense blog girly!!!! lol who r u mad at???????? lol