Have an account?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is It Winter? Is It Summer? Who Knows!

** Song of the Day: Big Jumps - Emilina Torrini **

So heres the situation... there is snow everywhere! Winter is here! Piles and piles of snow outside the houses and on the streets ... like every winter. However there is absolutly no snow in my area. Nothing! People are having a really hard time believing me. I have been told that I'm lying and making things up and so on and so forth. But today i will finally Prove to you that I actually really honestly have no snow in my area. All I see when I ste outside the house is green grass. I'm serious!! GREEN grass! Check it out.
And there you have it. These pictures were taken on December 14, 2009 between 8:00 am and 9:00 am. The snowy picture was taken right outside my work and the grassy picture outside my house. TADA!!!! I know you guys are jealous. hehe

5 comments:

MOMIN said...

I'm sorry, but the words: "So here's the situation..." should ever be followed by "My parents went away on a weeks vacation and they left the keys to the brand new Porche"

Please keep that in mind for all future situations.

Anonymous said...

why/how do you have time to do this? I'm going to start a blog too...surviving twins. will keep you posted!
Nosh

Bri said...

Stumbled on your blog....very cool!

sixth lie said...

Bri lied to you.

Anyway, are you happy now? Now there is snow everywhere. Feel better?

malu said...

hello i´m marisa and i´m from spain. one day i read your blog and i liked to much.please you always write, please. thank you.