** Song of the Day:
Mama told meeeeee
dont be talking to no strangaaaaa
dont be talking to no strangaaaaa
strangaaaaa is dangaaaaaaa **
Hi Guys
Lol... Sometimes I wonder about these indian movie songs.
I mean ... sure they are catchy and sound good after you listen to them a few times and then you go ahead and try to sing it properly but end up singing it in an accent as dipper and brown as it can ever be. Like the song above. I have been singing that song all day ... in a thick accent in my head. What can I say ... I am one of them... its actually fun....
Try it. No really! Try it. lol
So I have started to pack. You know ... to move ... It is quite depressing guys. I started to pack only because I came home one day and saw 5 suitcases sitting at my enterance. lol. No my parents are not kicking me out of the house! They were new. And orange ... which was actually really exciting. lol. Which is also quite tragic as well. hehe. Anyway ... so as you have already figured ... the new suitcases are for me to pack my stuff into and for Pakistan. (no they are not all for me. sheezez). I started to go through my stuff and I realized I have alot of things ... mostly useless things but I still do own a lot man! Now what to pack and what not to pack is another whole different situation on its own. I am still only working on clothes. Not to mention desi clothes. That is a pain in the butt since I have to take some of it to pakistan to wear there and throw away once I leave. I donno ... its so complicated this whole situation. I almost feel like im getting kicked out of my house sometimes. I hear mom saying things like... "I packed sarahs such and such today" ... Im depressed man. *sniff sniff* And on top of it all.... Anwer Uncle today at work comes into my office and takes a marker ... and goes to my whiteboard and makes a bullet. And asks me how many days are left for me to get married. Made me calculate and then wrote it down on the board. And is also planning on counting down every day. *sigh* Yeah ... Im depressed. I didnt think getting married would be so stressfull. I know Iqbal is probably like ... 'oh stop complaining... shit' ... but he really has no clue man. Im moving out of my house!!!!! =( *sniff sniff* Every time I think... 'Hay I havnt put up my swing yet' ... or ... 'This really needs to change in my room' ... those thoughts are followed by ... 'Why bother ... I'm moving in 6 months' ... which is then followed by super sadness ... which is then followed by anxiety ... and then exhaustion and then depression. And then Iqbal sometimes wonders why I am so emotional. Sheesh! Im not emotional man! Im not girly! What is happening to me!?! BUT BUT BUT!!! On a more positive side to it ... Iqbal is a sweetie and if it was someone else and not him ... I woulda probably had a nervous breakdown already lol. So Im super excited and happy but sad but happy but depressed but still super duper happy.
Aaaand now I'm ganna get all teary if I dont shut the hell up ... so Im ganna go.
*muah*
Twitter Updates
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
we're all so happy you're getting married. well, im not. you'll be moving closer to me. - i've changed my mind. stay unmarried. that'll keep you further away.
Awww, it's OK Sarah! You'll still be close to the family. =o) And if it makes you feel any better, all of us (girls) will have to experience the same thing at some point. So hang in there! Your LIFE is finally STARTING - all the rest of this was just practice. Haha. So be happy - cuz we're all super happy for you! =o)
But yeah, being emotional is 100% expected. Haha.
calm down lol
Post a Comment