* Song of the Day: Take Me Under - Three Days Grace *
I finally gave my camera in to get fixed!!!
This is super exciting since I have not yet had a chance to use it. At all! That fall ... the day before Mansoor and Aminas shadi ... When I fell ... the only thing I could think of when I was on my way down was "oh noooo not my camera!!!!!" and fully tried to protect it and broke my head and my leg and my arm and my hip and my jaw in the process. But the camera ... poor baby ... didnt survive either. The only thing that has ever made me cry on the spot ... and really seriously cry ... has been my camera. The first time when I saw my camera after it was run over by a car (yes a different camera lol) ... that gave me a heart attack. We were at a party and I bawled my face off when I saw it. =( Poor Baby! And then this. I am starting to get the feeling that my gagets are the only things that can really truly honestly make me cry. lol!
Anyway the real story was this:
I went with Iqbal to give my camera in to get fixed and paid for it. The whole deal. The guy is super sweet and is always super nice to me since I go to him almost every damn month. Anyway he told me that it will be back and fixed in 8 days or so. Now I know and Iqbal knows and the rest of the world knows how anal I am about my stuff. I told him OK. Now little does he know ... I will call him on the day he said if he dosnt call me back. I called the store yesterday .... some idiot of a woman picks up the phone. So I'm like "Hi I just wanted to know if my camera came in yet or not since it was supposed to like... yesterday" ... and she goes " no nothng has come in yet." oh that pissed me off so I'm like " How do you know exactly who I am and what camera I'm talking about... you have not yet asked me for any of that information and have not checked" and she goes... "because nothing came in today" and I'm like "un hun... and what about yesterday" and shes like "oh... I didnt check that" and I'm like " you didnt check anything!" ... and then I got fed up so I said "call me later or never mind... I'll call your manager tomorrow" and I hung up. Now that is so not the way I want to be treated!!! Such an idiot that girl. Sometimes I feel like no women should work in places like this I mean... what the hell is wrong with you. Ok the woman thing was uncalled for ... but you have to realize I am a woman too and I am super picky. lol Anyway so today I called and my guy (the manager) picks up and does what your supposed to do. He asks me what camera and then he recognizes me and then hes all talking to me about what has already been done and what hasnt and told me a time frame. I mean come on guys! Thats how its done. Shit! I hate stupid ignorant people who dont know how to do their jobs. Just because your brown dosnt mean you have the right to be a rude ass! Shit!
Anyway!!! So how about the snow these days eh?! Im not quite liking the weather. Its way to un predictable. Dont you think? I look outside... the sun is out ... then i look down for min and look up again and its freakin blizzarding out there. What the heck... lol! Its amusing but annoying and cool but still not nice. I want it to be summer already! I miss my sun.
Oh ... and it was Hadi's b day yesterday so..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY HADIA!!!! *muah!*
Also .... Lansing baby! Wooo!!!! Not so much the J.T. I just wanna see my brother. :)
Okey dokey.
C ya lata!
*muah*
Twitter Updates
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I have DIBS on the first baked potato to enter my vicinity. Called it. TOUGH!
It was so damned cold tonight. Gusts were hitting 90km. And ice falling off the CN tower causing roads to be closed down is always amusing.
Post a Comment