Have an account?

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Was she crazy?

* Song of the Day: Aint No Mountain High - Marvin Gaye *

3:45 pm - I look at the time and decide I need to get chai before the cafe downstairs closes.
3:47 pm - I'm standing at the elevator waiting. Elevator door opens. No up/down lights come on. An old lady is in there.
Conversation begins
Me: Is this elevator going down or up?
Lady: up ... no... down ... um... wait no... aaa.... up!. No! I donno just get in!

3:48 - I get in the elevator and elevator starts to go up!! (grrr). Elevator doors open on 5th floor.
Lady: Lets make this go down now.
Me: um... ok. (super creeped out)

3:49 - Elevator opens on the 4th floor.
Lady: I have to get off here. No wait ... Yes!. Wait no I dont. um... Yes... Nooo ... I donno!
Me: Are you okay?
Lady: Yes I'm fine ... Actually no ... um... yeah ... well.... maybe. I donno!
Me: *sigh*

3:50 - I get off on the 3rd floor super fed up and exhausted from this whole situation.
3:54 - Make it downstairs to the cafe.
3:55 - Dig into my pocket for my loonie. Nothing!
Me: Uh! What the heck happened to my Loonie!!!!
Cafe Lady: Don't worry about it.
Me: Aww thank you. Ill pay you back tomorrow morning I promise.

4:00 - walk out of cafe. Cafe closes. Hit the elevator button.
4:01 - Elevator arives. Lady still in elevator!!!
Me: *look at lady*
Lady: *smiles ... then gets serious*
Me: *sigh*

4:02 - Take the stairs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its obvious that u are the crazy one

sixth lie said...

i second that

Sarah Q. said...

hayyy! first of all ... what is this anonymous commenting going on here?! especially when it involves dissing me lol. Punk. And second... Ur crazy! Ill crazy you man! (lol)