Have an account?

Monday, July 30, 2007

I Think I Finally Figured It Out!!

** Song of the Day: Fergie - Big Girls Dont Cry **

I was sitting here at work eating my lunch and thinking up random things and Teena popped up on MSN. And that made me remember that those guys are moving into my house in a couple months =). I am super excited about that by the way! Cuz now when I go back home next year ... guess where I'm staying!!!!!! lol!!! Yay!!! (makes me kinda emotional ... but I think thats just the wedding stress speaking lol who knows) Anyway and then I started thinking about how they are ganna decorate the place. Which led to painting the rooms... especially Tina who will paint her room a different color. Then I realized ... WHAT THE HECK?! All the houses in pakistan have white walls. And then I thought ... you know how when you see pictures from Pakistan .... they look different and Pakistan like. Even if you take these pictures yourself ... they turn out Pakistan like. Well MAYBEEEE its because they use tubelights and have no color on their walls!!!! I've figured it out! I think I have actually figured it out! And honestly I can't think of any other reason to explain the difference in picture quality/lighting. You all know it happens ... but yay!!!! I figured it out!!! If you dont believe me... check it out!:

On the plane:


In Toronto:


In Pakistan:


Seeeee!!!! Oh I'm excited! lol.
Ok c ya lata!!!

1 comments:

sixth lie said...

MY GOD! SARAH's RIGHT! you all know what this means.

the end is near! we don't have a prayer. gone will be the glory days of the frag, the wii and the funnel cake. hmmm...funnel cake. this is truly the end of days.

SAMEERA! Bring us some damned CAKE!