Have an account?

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

100 Ideas ... 001

** Song of the Day: Lady Gaga - Alejandro **

And here it goes ... The first task out of a 100. Lets see how long I can keep this up.
Yesterday I picked a task out of my little '100 Ideas' cup and here is what I got:

Activity: Glue an envelope into your journal. For one week collect items you find on the street.


Since this is a week long activity and my aim is to do something every day I will post the end result of this activity at the end of the week. In the meantime I picked another activity out of my 100 Ideas cup and this is what I picked out:




So here goes:
Me and my washing machine have quite a good and understanding relationships. It usually sits downstairs in the basement out of the way and waits for me. Whenever I need it ... its always there for me. We have yet to have any misunderstandings about what I want it to do with my clothes. It cleans them. Makes sure I don't end up with strangely pukey green or light pink coloured clothes. Which is great. I have never really had any reason to ever be angry at it either. When it is doing its job it doesn't make much noise. Mainly because it is in the basement. However it never tells me when it is finished washing my clothes. I always have to check up on it. That slightly annoys me ... a little. But since it does such a good job otherwise ... I still have no bad feelings towards it. Even though there are many times when I just don't want to go downstairs and see it ... me and my washing machine are still good friends.


Tada! Activity 001 complete!

1 comments:

sixth lie said...

I like this 100 ideas thing.

Also, I like the new layout. Minus the having to click on the blog to read the rest of it. That seems to me to require an intro paragraph or statement.

HOWEDEVE