Have an account?

Thursday, April 29, 2010

100 Ideas ... 002

** Song of the Day: Mariana's Trench - Beside You **

As planned, my motivation to get through all 100 'Ideas' is still pretty strong. By the way ... I dont like calling them Ideas. What should I call them.... Any thoughts? Anyway so I picked out my 2nd one which read:


And so I did:



Every day when I look outside the window at work I see this tree standing there in the middle of a humongous field by itself. It used to be really pretty but now its starting to look slightly worn out. Poor thing. But there you have it. My favorite tree. This is actually not my ultimate favorite tree. That is somewhere else but I love that tree so much I didn't want to insult it by drawing it without actually having a picture of it. Plus I'm glad I got to draw again. It's been a loooong time.

0 comments: