First time in my life I woke up today knowing that I had a dream and remembering absolutely nothing about it. I am not quite sure why but I don't dream very often but when I do ... I tend to remember them with a lot of detail. For some reason my dreams always end up having a history and an actual story and a purpose. They are a little whack ... but they still have a story. As if my brain thought it over before throwing it out there as a dream. Its actually pretty awesome. Oh don't get me wrong... my dreams make absolutely no sense what so ever. And if I was a good writer I could most definitely
write up some really amazing and creative fictional stories using my dreams. Hmm... thats a thought. Maybe I should write down my dreams as ideas and sell them!!! lol. Anyway point is I had a dream last night and for some reason I remember ... or am able to sense feel of the dream but remember absolutely nothing about it. I don't remember who was in it. I don't remember what it was about. Nothing. But inside ... every time I try to think about it ... I get this feeling ... as if I can sense what the emotional aura and feel of the dream was. Which is the weirdest feeling. It actually bugged me a little bit this morning but now I'm starting to get over it. Slightly.
write up some really amazing and creative fictional stories using my dreams. Hmm... thats a thought. Maybe I should write down my dreams as ideas and sell them!!! lol. Anyway point is I had a dream last night and for some reason I remember ... or am able to sense feel of the dream but remember absolutely nothing about it. I don't remember who was in it. I don't remember what it was about. Nothing. But inside ... every time I try to think about it ... I get this feeling ... as if I can sense what the emotional aura and feel of the dream was. Which is the weirdest feeling. It actually bugged me a little bit this morning but now I'm starting to get over it. Slightly.
So anyway, before I forget, the 100 Ideas thing is going well so far. I have completed 3 and am working on a 4th. Its actually kind of fun. Gets you out of your normal mind set for 10-15 min or so and allows you to think about something else and I have noticed myself being slightly more giddy than normal lol. Anyway... Activity 4 was:
So I decided to write something out. It took me 1 min and then it took me another min to do this:
It was interesting. Made me realize how mean I really was when I didn't do what I should have done. And no I am not going to tell you what it was. Thats why its called a secret. lol. No just joking. I'll tell you if you ask. Anyway. So thats that.
Oh by the way... I know you people are reading these posts because I can see that you are. And thats great. lol. But comments would also be great lol. Oh and I need 5 more "activities" remember.... I cant make them up myself. Thats just cheese. Okay let me know!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment