Have an account?

Monday, May 03, 2010

100 Ideas ... 004, 005 & 006

** Song of the Day:  Little Mermaid - Part of Your World  **


Yes I know I am behind on my 100 Ideas but I planned it that way don't worry.  I'm not slacking just yet.  (If you haven't read my previous posts about the 100 Ideas, click here.)  


On Friday i picked an activity and it read:
"Create an image using dots."
I sat around and thought about it but nothing came to mind.  Then I figured maybe if I just start drawing something it will
 come to me... but I wasted a lot of paper.  And finally I came up with this kind of lame image.  But at least I came up with something.  Right?  



Then on Saturday I picked out another activity and it said for me to do nothing.  No really... it read "Do Nothing" so thats exactly what I tried to do but doing nothing is just not a part of my vocabulary so that didn't work out.  But I did however end up cleaning up and then going to a party.  Which was fun.  So I really pretty much did do nothing.  Just nothing the Sarah way.


On Sunday Iqbal (my husband) picked out an activity that gave me a little trouble.  lol He actually demanded a list of 100 by the end of the day but I told him hes dreaming.  The activity said the following:
"List 100 uses for a tin can."


So I started to list as many as I could but did not get very far with it.  But here is what I got:
  1. Recycling
  2. to drink out of
  3. To make those old telephone wire things
  4. Piggy bank
  5. Paper weight
  6. Decoration for those obsessed with coke like me
  7. Exercise weights
  8. Very dangerous football
  9. Play catch
  10. Hit people with
  11. Lantern
  12. Candle holder
  13. Tree ornament
  14. Target practice for shoe kicking
  15. To plant down picnic sheet to the ground
  16. Maracas
  17. Prop open a door
  18. Make a can tower
  19. Use as a plant pot
  20. To keep nails
  21. To decorate the backyard with
  22. To sell on ebay
  23. Put it in the kids sand box
  24. But up and make something creative
  25. Mirror
  26. Poke holes and put water in it
  27. Use as a water fight container
  28. Use as lantern
  29. Put it under dripping water
  30. Make a tin can camera (pinhole)
.... Aaaand thats how far I got.  You got any more?

0 comments: