Over the past couple years I have been to a lot of baseball games and started to pay attention to the game. Learnt a few things ... made favorites ... got excited about it. You know ... All that regular stuff. So now that I have a favorite player and actually want to go to a baseball game to watch HIM play for MY team ... he is no longer a part of that team. WTF!! Yes... its old news ... but its summer. I want to go watch baseball. But who the hell do I go for if
Halladay is not even playing for the Jays. Come on people! I am officially now disappointed.
Halladay is not even playing for the Jays. Come on people! I am officially now disappointed.
And what do people do when they are disappointed, upset, annoyed and frustrated? They go to their calm place. Wherever that may be. But for me... that is right beside my house. I live by the lake and theres this boardwalk area where they have built a mini park and a path. Its really pretty. When I am pissed off about something or need to clear my mind... I go there. Yes this is one of my 100 Ideas activity. It said for me to make a map of all the places but this is the one that I go to more often than the other ones so here it is:
The house looks slightly ugly and the gazebo looks lopsided but there you have it. Now all you gotta figure out is where my house is. lol. But right now if you go to this place... all you will find are bugs bugs and more bugs. They are EVERYWHERE. You probably come home with a few of them stuck in your hair... up you nose ... in your ears ... maybe even some in your stomach. But in another couple weeks when it clears up... Its awesome. I love it =)
I need to get a Halladay jersey. Seriously!





1 comments:
That's disgusting. How many bugs have you had up your nose?
proodeim
Post a Comment