** Song of the Day - Spice Girls - Stop **
Came in to work early today and found all the lights off. This happens quite often because all the employees in this office are lazy as ass and they don't show up till 10:30 earliest. I turned on all the lights, walked into my office and saw my 100 Ideas cup on the floor and all my little ideas all over the place. I got slightly angry because I now do not know if any of them are missing. Anyway so after I calmed down a little bit I put them all back in the cup and put it back where it belongs. Whoever did this is going to pay today ... big time! Anyway so i was on my way to put my milk away into the fridge that I had just bought from the grocery store and i see one poor little idea still sitting on the ground. I picked it up and figured I would use this little guy as my activity for the day and this is what it said:
23 – What were you thinking just now?
Well I have a very random thought pattern I have been told so let me try and explain what I was thinking as best I can. I started off thinking about how stupid some people can be and how its possible that my poor cup with all these ideas ended up on the floor. While saying that I tried to look where the cup had fallen but my view was blocked by the milk that I had to put away into the fridge. That thought did not last because my alarm went off telling me to get my ass off the chair and head to the gym which made me think about how long I will run for today. Which I do every day … and reached out for my shoes and saw my gym bag which reminded me that I forgot my towel sitting on the bed!! Then I thought that maybe if I go to the mall today which I was planning on it in an hour Ill pick up a towel and come back with it and work out which reminded me that I am wearing heals right now and my running shoes are ugly so I can’t wear them. This reminded me of Aldo and the big feather headband that I am obsessed with and want to buy. Which then made me think of how I got hot rollers (finally!!! Thanks Sariya!!) for my birthday and I need to curl my hair with them. This then reminded me of this video I saw on YouTube about curling your hair in a really cool way using hot rollers. Then I thought of how this YouTube person doing the video also has a twitter account. While I was thinking this I was also on Twitter and saw Sophie (my cousin) tweet about Facebook which made me think about how Pakistan banned Facebook and all those poor guys can’t use it and are probably suffering from Farmville withdrawal.
My mind is always thinking up something or another. I have been told at times that I make no sense and how they have no idea how my brain works. lol. I take it as a compliment. =)





0 comments:
Post a Comment