Have an account?

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Whats in My Purse - 22

** Song of the Day:  Afroman - Because I got High  **

Hello everyone.
So I had planned today that I would hang out at work for a little while since I didn't have much to do today and sneak out for a little while since its so nice outside.  But unfortunately that is not going to happen.  Meetings have come up and it is quite the disappointing morning so far work wise.  As soon as these meetings are over and I have nothing to do after... I am out of here!  Which is highly unlikely lol.  But I can try right? I'm leaving early anyway so no biggy.  

So while sitting here trying to figure out a game plan for the day I figured before I get busy with my meetings

I would do a 100 Ideas activity.  The piece of paper read "Draw everything in your purse".  Luckily I did not have much in my purse today so It got done quite quickly.  I left out a couple things ... like my mini ponds container I use as cuticle cream, and my hair clips, Change ... lint??  lol.  Normal stuff.  But heres whats in my purse:


Its all a little badly done and badly scanned but what can I say... work calls.
So now that is done... its back to work for me.  Pre meeting preps here I come!  =)

3 comments:

asmi said...

c.o.bigelow is NOT heart shaped!

Sarah Q. said...

Nope! but its in my heart. hehe did you fail to read the blog?? Meeting! Hullo!! lol

Anonymous said...

i know what else is in your purse, a pack of condoms ;)