Something horrible happened to me this weekend. I was sitting at home calmly and peacefully checking my mail and talking to a couple friends on MSN. Then when I was done I closed my laptop but didn't shut it off which is normal and left the house. Had a great day and headed home a few hours later to watch LOST. After LOST I pick up my laptop and go into my MSN and find
only 1 contact in my list. So I think OK maybe MSN is acting funny. Went into my Hotmail account and found only 1 contact in my whole entire contact list! Oh I had the biggest panic attack which by the way is still going on. I have lost ALL my contacts. 15 years worth of contacts that I will probably never be able to completely retrieve! There was contact information in there that I cannot possibly loose. Luckily It wasn't a total and complete disaster. My friend Junaid told me about Plaxo which I luckily had an account with for some reason and went into it and exported all the contacts from there. I have also at some point in the past few years exported all my Hotmail contacts to Gmail so I exported those out also and put them in my Hotmail contact list. But both of those put together are still not completely up to date. None of my recent contacts are in there. Oh well ... Lets see what happens.
only 1 contact in my list. So I think OK maybe MSN is acting funny. Went into my Hotmail account and found only 1 contact in my whole entire contact list! Oh I had the biggest panic attack which by the way is still going on. I have lost ALL my contacts. 15 years worth of contacts that I will probably never be able to completely retrieve! There was contact information in there that I cannot possibly loose. Luckily It wasn't a total and complete disaster. My friend Junaid told me about Plaxo which I luckily had an account with for some reason and went into it and exported all the contacts from there. I have also at some point in the past few years exported all my Hotmail contacts to Gmail so I exported those out also and put them in my Hotmail contact list. But both of those put together are still not completely up to date. None of my recent contacts are in there. Oh well ... Lets see what happens.
I also haven't blogged in a while... again because of the weekend. So Let me catch up (100 Ideas project):
24 - Draw a map of the creases on your hand - May 21, 2010
I have an insane amount of lines on my palm so don't complain about what you see. This is nothing.
25 - Glue a photo of yourself as a child into your journal - May 22, 2010
This is the picture that went into my journal. How cute am I!!! hehe
26 - Draw your dinner - May 23, 2010
It may look like soup and coffee in a Niagara Falls mug but it is actually Haleem and Tea. The haleem was sooo good! And I was craving some chai (tea) so thats what I had for dinner. Haleem and tea. Strange combo but still so yummy =)
27 - Do a Morning Collage - May 24, 2010
Let me explain... So every morning I wake up to my iPhone alarm. Jump out of bed and into the shower. Then I wash my face with the amazing Neutrogena Deep Clean face wash. Then I put on my makeup and get ready. Hop into my lovely Nissan Altima and drive to work. On the way to work I pass by all this gorgeous farm land. A perfect way to start the morning... Then of course I stop off at Tim Horton's right outside my work to pick up my Tea and head into my building.
Tada!!! Up to date! =)
Also I forgot to mention... today at about 12:30 a plane flew right into a 2 story office building in the next street up from me right from the airport beside us. Its scary how close that building is to mine. Wow!
Also I forgot to mention... today at about 12:30 a plane flew right into a 2 story office building in the next street up from me right from the airport beside us. Its scary how close that building is to mine. Wow!





1 comments:
interesting
Post a Comment