Have an account?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thank You and Catching Up

** Song of the Day:  The COG is Dead - Loverboy  **

I have been a little preoccupied over the past 4 - 5 days.  Iqbal had planned a birthday thing for me on the 8th which was amazing!  Thank you baby!  And also thanks for coming and hanging out with me everyone.  I had an awesome time and I'm glad all of you were there to make it more awesome *muah*,  And then Mothers day ... which was also a pretty good day.  I got to hang out with both my moms and give them presents which they loved.  And then my ACTUAL birthday day which is always spent with family.  I got to see everyone and hang out with them after a long time.  That was also fun!  Then I got sick and had to skip 2 days of work which was good but I was sick ... which is not so good.  But Now I am back!  Still sick but back!  

I had to catch up on my 100 Ideas activities for the past few days.  I had done them 

 just never got a chance to post them up.  Oh and I have also lost track of what number I am on so I will give that up.  I have a cup with all the 100 ideas in it.  Once it is done ... I will know its done.  I may throw in a number to them here and there if I figure it out but for now... Here goes without the numbering!


009 - Write a Haiku - May 6, 2010
Sitting in the office
Bored out of my mind
Staring out the window…


I have never written one and just figured out what it really was so If this is really bad ... I apologize.  But give me a break... its my first one ever in my life.  I did pretty good... No?


010 - Describe Your Favorite Room in Detail - May 7, 2010
There is this room that I have been meaning to create in my house and eventually will.  It has been a concept (work in progress) for quite a long time now and gets me super excited every time I think about it.  I have been dreaming up this room since I was 10 years old and I am willing to share my idea with you … Only if you promise not to steal it lol.  Thanks.  So here goes …

 This room has big windows that let a lot of light in.  Painted Grey walls, ceiling, window and door trims.  Grey carpets the same color as the walls.  All Furniture is grey … when you walk into this room it almost feels like you are walking into a black and white world.  Curtains /Blinds are Grey Everything is Grey.  Then somewhere in the room … a very small accent … like a Lamp shade, a vase, or a hanging painted small bamboo swing is red.  Just one statement piece in the room is Red.  Now picture this.  You walk up to this room … you open the door and you see everything like out of a black and white movie except that red vase or lamp shade or swing AND the person sitting in the room as colored.  Wouldn’t that look freakin amazing?! 

So there you have it.  The room of my dreams!  Soon … Very soon to become a reality … =)

011 - Draw an Outline of an Object Without Looking at the Page - May 8, 2010
This is by far most probably the worst thing I have ever drawn.  But I wasn't looking so its pretty alright for that I think.  lol


012 - Read a book in 1 day - May 9, 2010
So I had lent a book called Creep by I. Murderman to my husband when he was not yet my husband to read.  Well… He never got around to reading it … OR giving it back to me.  Anyway … that is one book I have read a million times.  It takes me about 20 min to get through it and it always keeps me entertained.  I love it.  If I had it on me … I would read it again.  But since I don’t … I didn’t get a chance to read any books because all my books are at my parents place.  And are way to huge to read in a day.  I do have a life thank you very much.  But I read Creep in my mind so that’s that.  Lol.  Creep by I. Murderman ... Recommended!  



013 - List 10 of Your Habits - May 10, 2010
1.       Keeping things around me in proper order
2.       When I am talking to someone I tend to lightly backhand hit their arm when I start to speak
3.       My right leg shakes all on its own.  I don’t do it.
4.       Checking my phone for the time even if I know what time it is
5.       Throwing things out that I don’t see being used.  I’m a huge thrower outer … the total opposite of a hoarder.  Wow!
6.       Not calling people.  As much of a phone person I am … I hate making calls.  I like receiving them though lol
7.       Getting irritated when I am not heard
8.       Picking at my nails to make sure they are perfect (all the time lol)
9.       Forgetting to eat when I am by myself
10.   AND one from my Husband:  “You have a habit of being cute” (awwwww!!!!  =Þ )

014 -  Record All the Sounds You Hear In One Hour  - May 11, 2010
I did not get a chance to do this one yesterday so I will do it today:
1.       Phone Ringing
2.       People talking
3.       Laughing
4.       Me opening my package
5.       Me getting excited about the new shoes I received.
6.       Chair turning
7.       Someone sneezing
8.       Someone coughing
9.       Me typing
10.   Someone else typing
11.   Mouse clicking
12.   Page flipping
13.   My car keys being moved
14.   Foot steps
15.   Someone saying “It smells bad in here”
16.   Door closing
17.   Someone’s shoes squeaking on the floor
18.   Drawer opening
19.   My computer fan being annoyingly loud
20.   Me hitting my computer to make the fan stopped
21.   The fan Stopping
22.   The microwave
23.   My music
24.   Dishes being thrown into the sink
25.   Someone saying “food smells good”  but it smells horrible
26.   Someone blowing their nose… Disgusting!
27.   Me leaving the office because I can’t take it anymore.  Lunch Time!

015 - Draw the Sun - May 12, 2010


Here is my sun.  I drew it and it looked good.  Then I scanned it at work and the work scanner CLEARLY sucks so now it looks like this.  This picture will definitely be updated as soon as I get a chance.  


Done and Done!  
Up to date till today!  =)

0 comments: